NOTICE: Marimbafest 2020 and COVID-19 situation (as of 18 March 2020)
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING OR BOOKING ACCOMMODATION / FLIGHTS
Due to the current COVID-19 situation around the world, strict travel restrictions and lockdown procedures are currently in place across Australia.
Marimbafest 2020 is still scheduled to go ahead in July 2020, but a final decision regarding Marimbafest 2020 going ahead will be made on 1st May 2020.
In the event that Marimbafest 2020 is cancelled, all ticket holders will be refunded in full.
If Marimbafest 2020 is deemed safe to go ahead, all deadlines will be extended to accommodate re-organisation of plans.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time, and if you have any questions please contact us.