Marimbafest 2020 Cancellation Notice (updated 19 April 2020)
MARIMBAFEST 2020 HAS NOW BEEN POSTPONED TO JULY 2021
Due to the COVID-19 situation happening globally, we regret to inform that Marimbafest 2020 (originally scheduled for July 2020) has now been cancelled.
We look forward to launching a new Marimbafest event in July 2021, and we welcome everyone to support us then.
All ticket holders have now been refunded. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.
Please stay safe during these next few months. Thank you for your support.